Light of Loving Kindness offers a multitude of integrative holistic modalities and Mindfulness-based Interventions (MBI) to support your Hospital's caregivers and patient care.
Light of Loving Kindness offers a variety of services, customizable to let us care for your caregivers. Below is a short list of some of our offerings. Contact us for more information or to discuss creating a personally crafted program.
- Trauma-sensitive Yoga
- Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
- Mindful Martial Arts (Chi Gong, Tai Ji)
- Restorative Yoga
- Process Art Therapy
- Seated (Chair) Yoga
- Mindfulness Team-Building
- Self-Care for Empowerment
- Mindfulness Moments
- Yoga for Seniors
- Yoga for Teens
- Children's Yoga
- Yoga/Mindfulness for Chronic Illness
- Visualizing Your Success
- Journaling for Personal & Professional Development
- Non-Violent Communication: Collaboration, Compassion, & Clarity
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating with Diverse Others
- Intrapersonal Communication: Self-Talk without Self-Harm
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Law of Attraction
- Scents & Colors for Well-Being
- Guided Imagery
- Breath4Life: The Power of Your Breath
- Nutrition for Optimal Health & Wellness
- Living Your BEST Life!
- Tapping: Emotional Freedom Technique
- Reiki for Yourself & Others
- Therapeutic Bodywork
- Sound, Vibration, & Frequency
- Trigger Point Massage
- Thai Massage
- Craniosacral Massage
Mindfulness-based Interventions (MBIs) support the body’s ability to heal in so many ways! Light of Loving Kindness is dedicated to promoting access to these practices for anyone to benefit from their healing properties.
Here are a few examples of how MBIs can support the physical health and well-being of your Hospital’s patients, families, caregivers, and administration.