Light of Loving Kindness (LOLK) offers virtual & on-site, integrative, holistic solutions, and Mindfulness-based Interventions (MBI) to support your staff, caregivers and administration in Behavioral Health.
Light of Loving Kindness offers a variety of services, customizable to your Behavioral Health needs. Below is a short list of some of our offerings. Contact us for more information or to discuss creating a personally crafted program.
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga
- Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
- Mindful Martial Arts (Chi Gong, Tai Ji)
- Restorative Yoga
- Process Art Therapy
- Seated (Chair) Yoga
- Mindfulness Team-Building
- Self-Care for Empowerment
- Mindfulness Moments
- Yoga for Seniors
- Yoga for Teens
- Children's Yoga
- Yoga/Mindfulness for Chronic Illness
- Visualizing Your Success
- Journaling for Personal & Professional Development
- Non-Violent Communication: Collaboration, Compassion, & Clarity
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating with Others
- Self-Talk without Self-Harm
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Law of Attraction
- Breath4Life: The Power of Your Breath
- Nutrition for Optimal Health & Wellness
- Living Your BEST Life!
- Guided Imagery
- Scents & Colors for Well-Being
- Reiki for Yourself & Others
- Tapping: Emotional Freedom Technique
- Therapeutic Bodywork
- Trigger Point Massage
- Thai Massage
- Craniosacral Massage
- Sound, Vibration, & Frequency
Mindfulness increases gyrification (folding of brain tissue), allowing the brain to process more efficiently and provide a better grasp on life's stressors.
Below you can see some mental health benefits of mindfulness; it is a sampling of some of the reasons why Light of Loving Kindness' mission is to promote the Hope, Health, Healing, & Wholeness through holistic, integrative solutions and Mindfulness-based Interventions (MBIs).