In Light, In Love: A Holistic Healing Sunday Pop-up Clinic at Haji Healing Salon
Wonderful group classes were enjoyed by attendees of all ages and from all walks of life, and participants also had the opportunity to schedule private sessions with holistic practitioners offering a wide range of healing modalities to enhance their experience and multiply their healing benefits.
Group Classes for Community Healing
- Kundalini Yoga with Aneela Dean-Saineghi
- TaiJi Quan with Jimmy Chan Shifu
- Holistic Nutrition with Semala Telegba
- WOOSAH Yoga with Cassandra Powell
Participants also had the opportunity to schedule personal, private healing sessions with our certified, trained holistic practitioners. Attendees were able to enjoy and benefit from a multitude of modalities to enhance their health and well-being.
Private Sessions with Holistic Practitioners
- Cassandra Powell: Shamanic Energy Healing, Reiki Master, Solfeggio, DNA & RNA Tuning Fork Therapy, Intuitive Card & Akashic Records Reader, & Channeler
- Anila Dean Saineghi: Breathwork, PLT, NIR, Red & Blue Light Therapy
- Elijah Muhammad: Spiritual Reiki with Qur’an Recitation
- Semala Telegba: One-on-One Nutrition Coaching for your specific needs
- Saidia “TherapyLady”: Therapeutic Healing Touch Bodywork, Occupational Therapist, Thai Massage
When: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Location: Haji Healing Salon, 746 E 79th Street, Chicago, IL, 312-375-7445
Full Day Pas: $50, included all classes and workshops as well as (2) 20-minute private healing sessions of your choice. These services valued up to $92!
LOLK values being able to offer these gentle, non-invasive services at accessible prices for our community.